Terms of service
By using EllaandRoss.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. EllaandRoss.com is to be used for your shopping needs. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, display of the content on EllaandRoss.com is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
We reserve the right to limit quantities, refuse orders, terminate orders and accounts.
EllaandRoss.com may choose not to honour pricing errors when accepting your order. In such cases, your payment will be refunded and you will be notified and the order cancelled.
Ella and Ross doesn’t guarantee availability of products and services, or the accuracy of product descriptions and images. All sizes quoted are approximate.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, and any dispute arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions shall be determined in Ontario.
- All online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Debit.
- Receive an e-receipt regardless of the payment method you choose.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can “Check out with PayPal” in the shopping cart.
- All of your payment information is encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- You may cancel any order before it ships. Simply email us at email@example.com. We will refund your payment. A restocking fee and delivery fees may apply if you cancel your order after it has been shipped.
- You can return most items within 14 days of delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can only be returned if they are “as-new” and in their original packaging.
Please make sure that your items are in as-new condition, remain unassembled and are returned in the original packaging. All returns must be made with the original Ella & Ross packaging otherwise, a repackaging fee will be applied. Returns will incur a standing return shipping fee. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Once the item is received back it will be inspected by our quality and assurance team to verify its as-new condition. Refunds will be issued after verification is complete.
Partial refunds or credits will be issued in store credit.
Items that can’t be returned:
- Items you have already assembled. Before assembling a product remove the packaging and inspect the product.
- Items marked “No Returns” on the product page
Custom made or special order items
Assembled and/or modified items
Items without original packaging
- Free Shipping on all qualifying items.
- Small Parcel delivery will be completed by UPS, FedEx, or Purolator. Depending on your order multiple cartons may arrive. For items shipped small parcel, you will receive your tracking number in order to track your package.
- Available shipping services will be listed in your shopping cart and may include:
- Ground shipping
- Large Parcel shipping: Outside Front Door Drop-Off, All-inclusive Delivery & Assembly
- On your product page the estimated Lead Time is shown as “Usually ships in” to tell you when your order will be shipped.